We became a Denplan practice in 2005. It is a fantastic way for patients to budget monthly for their dental care without the fear of any large bills.
It allows us as dentists to provide an excellent standard of care for our patients with the comprehensive care plan.
Denplan is the UK’s leading dental payment plan specialist. They have consistently used a preventive approach to dental care and, with their unique and wide-ranging support services, have been looking after dentists and their patients for nearly 30 years. They support patients by allowing them to budget for their private dental care and encourage a preventive approach to oral healthcare.
About the products
- Denplan Care is a monthly payment plan which helps you pay for your routine and restorative dental treatment
- The amount you pay is decided by your dentist and is based on your oral health and how much dental treatment you will need
- After an initial assessment by the dentist of your oral health (for which you may be charged) you will be placed into one of five fee categories
- Denplan Care includes worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover (Supplementary Insurance) (link to Denplan’s website) and access to Denplan’s 24-Hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline
Denplan Care does not cover:
- Laboratory fees and prescriptions
- Any treatment excluded by the dentist in your contract which is payable by you at the private fee rates
- Referral to a specialist and specialist treatment
- Treatment carried out anywhere other than by your registered dentist, except when you need temporary emergency dental treatment
- Orthodontics, implants, cosmetic treatment
- Sedation fees
Please remember – your routine dental treatment is at the discretion of your dentist and your contract is with your dentist, not Denplan.